– Paper: all papers must be written in English
– Data show: all video projection (PowerPoint or equivalent) must be written in English
– Presentation: oral presentations and discussions are permitted in English and/or in French.
Submission Guidelines: (& Special issues in Journals & Books & IEEE Xplore)
Respecting deadlines, author’s proposal can be submitted in:
- detailed abstract (Title, Abstract, Keywords and Short bibliography) : Therefore, you must select your « Title » that grabs attention with « Keywords », accurately describes the contents of your manuscript concisely by your « Abstract » with « Short bibliography », and makes people want to read further your « full text »,
- full text proposal. In process of reviewing, authors should complete by the full version paper,
- and to encourage young researchers (doctoral students / post-doctoral students / graduate engineers) to publish, a Poster session is open in circumstance to promote themselves in this scientific event by depositing: (on 2 pages max.) Title, methodological summary and outcome, 5 keywords and Short bibliography or major references, on the Easychair platform (Topics: – Poster session).
- Paper submission:
Authors are invited to download the following templates according to The Template and Instructions on How to Create Your IEEE Paper from:
– DOC or PDF Format (in Article Templates):
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished research papers that are not currently being considered in any other forum. Manuscripts must be submitted to: SIIE 2019 « EasyChair Conference system » / https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=siie2019
The scientific and the program committees will evaluate the relevance of each proposition submitted and will propose modifications if need.
- Paper Formats (DOC or PDF):
– Long papers (for completed research): must not exceed 15 pages.
– Short papers (for R&D research and state of the art, for professionals): must not exceed 8 pages.
– The Scientific Committee will assess the relevance of each proposal and will propose appropriate changes.
– The acceptance criteria are: originality of the contribution, importance to the community and impact on future scientific work, significance of results and quality of presentation.
- Anti-plagiarism Policy:
As part of the anti-plagiarism policy followed by the SIIE int. Conference, the papers will be subject to anti-plagiarism software compilatio (https://www.compilatio.net/).
– Dear authors, we invite you to submit your contributions from the site EasyChair Conference System: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=siie2019
– If you do not have an account EasyChair, we invite you to start and create one.
SIIE’2019 Conference Information:
|Acronym of the event:||SIIE’2019|
|Name of the event:||8th. International Conference SIIE’2019 on: « Information Systems and Economic Intelligence. »|
|Program committee login page:||https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=siie2019|